Junior "Master Chef", Xander, is going to show you how to make this healthy sugar-free BANANA BREAD!! If you find Xander absolutely adorable, do give this video a thumbs up. =) SHARE & SUBSCRIBE http://www.youtube.com/joannasohofficial
♥ HER Network is NOT sponsored. It is an online network I put together comprised of strong, passionate and like-minded women, driven by the same vision of wanting to support other women across the world to be the best version of themselves from inside and out. We aim to offer you meaningful health & fitness content that will continue to add value in your life.
Polish-bred and Malaysia-based Nika Karan, is a holistic health coach & yoga teacher. As a busy entrepreneur and mum of 2 boys, she's on a mission to teach other mums how to get in the best shape of their lives while eating better, cooking faster and exercising smarter. You can find more info about Nika's signature transformation programs at https://www.nikakaran.com
Stay connected and follow us:
1) 3 Medium Bananas
2) 2 Eggs
3) 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
4) 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
5) 1 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
6) 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
7) 1/2 tsp. Salt
8) 1 tsp. Baking Soda
9) 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips & Chopped Walnuts
1) Preheat the oven to 165°C / 330°F.
2) In a plate, mash the bananas with a fork until desired consistency.
3) In a bowl, mix coconut oil, coconut milk and eggs until well combined.
Add the crushed bananas into the bowl and continue mixing.
4) Then add whole wheat flour, ground cinnamon, salt and baking soda and gently stir until the ingredients are combined.
5) When the batter is thick, fold in the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
6) Pour the batter into the baking tray and bake for 50 minutes.
More kid-friendly recipes with Nika here:
Healthy Hummus Recipe
No-Bake Vegan Energy Balls
Healthy Pancakes - No Flour, No Dairy:
5-Minute Overnight Oats:
Green Smoothie Recipes: